Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hello to the World!!!

Dear everyone,

My name is Rick and today 23rd of Nov 2006 is the creation of my personal Blog...... Yeah yeah!!

Being new to this activity, it seems mighty weird to start blogging after the craze has started for so long...Well.. as they say, better late than never.. hhahahaha.....

As the title suggest, I am an Arsenal Fan and also like to meet more friends everywhere I go.... I love all sports, especially soccer.... but I also like to eat a lot.. so you can forget the very fit image of me as a soccer player as the proportion of eating goes inversely with the number of times I play sports nowadays... hahhahah......

Anyway, Welcome to my world.....

Cheers,
Rick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arsenal is my fav too! Awesome blog u hv here, keep it up!!