Monday, November 27, 2006

monday blues....

good morning to the world.....

what a sleepy monday morning...... I hate Monday mornings.... the traffic is slow.. everyone is late, the week seems super long ahead... the office is gloommy...... even the coffee tastes bad on a monday morning... sigh...

along with the defeat by arsenal.... life is not looking up at the moment.....

well, on the bright side, the renovation for my house has started... :)
so my wife and I are getting pretty excited about all the things that is to come..... the wall colours, the furnitures, the new bathrooms, my new fridge, MY WALL FISHTANK!!! ( yeah Yeah!!!) , MY WATER FEATURE!!! ( YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!)... hahahaha... and more ... and more...

hope we can move in by Christmas and somehow get it up before the new year to do a NeW Year Countdown party.... ( which at this moment is nothing but a dream.......)

Cheers,
Rick

No comments: