Friday, December 15, 2006

Champion League Draw - Its PSV!

ITS PSV!!!

Its a good draw. Although there are no weak teams left in the CL, it was a relief not to draw Barcelona or Real Madrid. Due respect to PSV, but we managed to beat them 4-0 in the last meeting and current stand-in Captain even scored the fastest goal in CL history against them. So, its away in Holland first before coming home to the Emirates stadium.

Side note: Lucky manure got lille while pool got barca (big match there... ) My good friend, Kun sms me and complained about their ill luck...... hahahaa..... my condolescene.... well, i think pool can beat Barca, ..so Good Luck there...!!

Chelski got Porto. I hope Porto thrash the s%^T out of Mourinho.. Go Porto!!!...

Lastly, I think my Gunners will go on and win the CL this season for the first time in Franchise history!!!

YEAH!!! Go GUNNERS!!!

No comments: