Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Busy...and excited...

so so busy until I never post for so... so... long....

So many things happened...a 3-1 win over loserpool, .... a 6-3 thrashing of Loserpool.... my birthday on 14th Jan ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD BOY!!!!), my super fast moving of my fishes over to the new house and new cool tank!!! and my wedding coming this Friday!!! 19th Jan 2007.....

so many things not done, not clean, not prepared, not anticipated etc etc.... stress man i tell you... at the same time, it is quite exciting... 3 more days to my BIG BIG DAY!!!!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooops.... so sorry bro.. forgot it was the 14th. been too busy adjusting to the shift work n all la(ie looking for white shirt and blue tie)... anyway, happy belated and hope u get all that u wished for!

ciao
mun