Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy NEW year!!! 2007 is here!!!

Dear friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!....

It has been a very very busy few days for me despite the holidays been here....
For those of you who know, I went to Malaysia to "Guo Da Li".... (Its a Chinese custom when the groom send gifts, liquor and $$$ to the bride's parents. This is to Thank them and to honour them for bringing up the bride). It was a hectic few days in the bus... Plus I had to buy/bring all the gifts from KL to kuantan to avoid all the custom tax and hassle of crossing the borders with all the gifts....

Luckily, my 2nd auntie stays in KL and she helped with the preparations... along with my mum who went up 2 days earlier..... (and of course, she detoured to Genting highlands first... hahahah..)

Anyway, everything went smoothly... and Chee Leng (Cat's second bro) fetched us to Kuantan safely. I was dressed in my nice shirt and pants with a very formal tie... never been so formal in front of my-in-laws.. hahaha... I should upload some of the photos here.......

After the whole event was settled, we went together up to Genting for some GAMBLING session..... my mother-in-law and my wife was preeeetttyyy bored though..as they are very good ppl who dont gamble... My mother, my mum's friend, auntie, uncle, father-in-law and me???? well... lets just say we are always dreaming of making it big... hahhahhahaa..

was so busy that I never even heard about arsenal loss under yesterday... So sad....
Hope they will do much better tomorrow....

Go Gunners!!!

No comments: