Monday, January 8, 2007

Stuck In Germany....

Dear friends,

I am stuck in Germany... counting down the days to my wedding while worrying about my SAP project and my wedding preparations....... Feeling is not good,,, i tell you guys....

Its pretty cold here and I cant follow the EPL as there is no coverage at all...... no news, no gossip, no dialogue on ARSENAL!!!....... Well, I just found out 2 days later that we beat loserfool!!!! in the FA cup... hahahhaa..... at least, that is good news....

Anyway, here i am trying to update my blog with all the instructions in German..... its very funny to see all german and hear all german.... have to pick up more german words to survive in germany... hahaha...

5 more days till i get back to my beloved Country and 11 more days to my BIG day....
Wish me luck!!!

Go Gunners!!!...

No comments: