Monday, March 26, 2007

Lehmann

Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann insists there is 'no fixed date' for his future to be sorted out.

The 37-year-old German international, currently with his national team preparing for Saturday's Euro 2008 qualifier in the Czech Republic, is out of contract at the end of the season.
It is believed he has been offered terms for a move back to the Bundesliga.
But Lehmann said: 'I am in a situation at the moment where I have to make a decision at some point, but there is no fixed date for that to be made.
'Every week, a new club is linked with me, while everybody knows I am also happy at Arsenal.
'I'd rather not talk about it all.'

will it be good if Lehmann left us? Although he is still good for a couple of years, his hotheaded nature and aging reflexes remain a crucial factor for us to consider to let him go...

What do you say? Fellow gunners...

No comments: