Monday, March 19, 2007

What is going on!??!!!?

After last night performance...... I am speechless.... in fact, I think the whole community is speechless... what is going on?? What is Wenger thinking about?

We had a fit back four. Or At least fit center backs!! What was Toure doing playing at right back? AJ had a great time skipping around and speeding pass Gilberto... No offence to Gilberto, I think he is our best player for this dismay season but his best position is in defensive midfield!! What was he doing at center back??? sigh...

I am so lost for words.... Everton was beating the shit out of us.... Although our passing was fine and beautiful, but there is really no killer instinct up front. The Beast best position is as a support striker or attacking midfielder!!! He looked so lost up there... Alialliare? I dont even want to talk about it...

Liverpool could only manage a draw and I thought we could capitalize on this. In the end, we cannot even match their absymal draw.... What a season this is becoming...

I hope we can recover from this debacle month and somehow can ourselves together and prepare for a better season next year....

:(

No comments: