Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cold, very cold, SI BEI COLD

As I am sent once again overseas to complete my job, I relunctantly packed extra clothings expecting the cold to freeze my butt out.

BOY was i UNREADY for the cold!
its not just cold, its not very cold, its SI BEI COLD!!!...

The view is majestic at times when I stand in the warm building of my hotel room admiring the falling snow flakes. And yet, it is freezingly scary while walking outside to office or for food. The 5 mins brisk walk to the office from the hotel have also become increasingly difficult with the harsh weather conditions.

I finally understand why Ang Mohs like to sit in the sun like idiots. We (singaporeans) never knew how good it is for the sun to shine on your face and feel the warm nurturing your tired body.

:)

No comments: