Friday, February 22, 2008

Cold and Bored

Once again, I am stuck in Germany.
This time in Lindau.

I am working in Weingarten. Hence, every morning, i will be Driver Rick and fetch all my colleagues to Weingarten. 50 mins one way, 100 mins a day, 50 km one way, 100+ kms in a day.
Tired and unfamiliar, I even drove on the first day of my arrival to Germany. With no sleeep at all. Super planning and documentation. Documentation? yes, documentation?

DOCUMENTS!!!..........

Anyway, life is not a beach now, more like a bitch. After 6 months from Go Live, we still have a weird system that needs to be taken care of like an unwanted baby. Dont get me wrong, I love babies. In fact, I love this baby but it is cute: Ugly and adorable. Many people failed to see the cuteness of this baby to start playing with her. I refer it as her because she is temperamental.

Well, a lesson in life to learn. Dig below the surface; not all things are as it seems.

Mood: Gloomy like the weather here.

No comments: