Thursday, March 20, 2008

Germans in a Chinese restaurant

Last Friday, I brought my colleagues over to the Chinese restaurant. This is per the request of the 2 German guys who wanted to taste real authentic CHINESE food. Well, they got more than they bargain for. I told Uncle Phoon, my good friend and boss of Palmer Garden to prepare chicken feet for them. It was a hair-raising event for them. hahahaa... check it out...





Christine was covering her face while Heidi just smile politely.







The boys were game while the girls just gave very disgusted looks. They wolfed down the chicken feet quickly and then declared that they tasted 'komisch' (weird in German)


Matthias and Christian even challenged me to eat chilli padi. A mistake which I believe Christian really regret as he felt shity after that.



All in all, it was a very fun and happy dinner.












No comments: