Monday, April 28, 2008

My last working trip for Domicil?

finally landed in singapore yesterday morning. sleepy saturday morning. My last working trip for domicil? i sincerely hope so......

It was a whirlwhile 6 hotels in 12 working days trip. Potsdam, Berlin, Lindau, Magdeburg, Berlin. Plus a transit in Frankfurt! Crazy itinery? yah, but what to do when you got crazy agenda.

Major crazy thing is some hotels got NO lift. That is the beauty of east germany some say. I say "give me a break!" and i got the 4th floor on my first day there. nearly killed me to drag my luggage up some high in the alstadt hotel.

Major Plus point is i got to see Berlin. My first sort of holiday or visit or tour chance as this time it was for stock take and not support functions.

I will miss some people in Domicil GmbH. They are simple and direct people. UNlike some of the people in certain other companies... hehee...

Well, one more month to go before i go to my new job..... count down starts...

No comments: