Friday, December 26, 2008

Last working day of the year for me....

Well, it has finally arrived. The last working day of 2008 for me..... 26 Dec 2008.

Sad life? True... but better then no life... Better late than never......
Will be spending my countdown in KL and then onto one of the wonders of the World. Angkor Wat. Just a short trip with the Mrs to welcome the New year and to wash off the old one...

A hint of regret for failing to meet all the new year resolutions for 2008. hahhaa.a... Well, we can always draw up a new list for the new year.

I did finish some charity work for 2008 and also tried to lose some damn weight.... (succeeded for 2 months)

What to look forward in 2009?
- Some luck for me
- Some luck for the Mrs.
- Some luck for the family.
- Some luck for Arsenal

hahaa.. you get the drift....
:)

Happy new year ppl.............

No comments: