Saturday, December 6, 2008

A lucky story.....

Last weekend, me and the Mrs went to Changi beach to chance some sea creatures for my little marine tanks. Of course, the easiest to catch are hermit crabs while i also managed to get my hands on some prawns and mud-skippers. It was a wonderful day spent at the beach EXCEPT that the mrs got bitten by nasty sandflies.......

while as she is applying some cream on the nasty bites on tues night, she casually shot some consecutive questions at me. How many prawns did i get? How many hermit crabs? How many ? and how many bites.. blah blah blah...

i answered 6 prawns. 5 hermit crabs but i also caught a very small lobster baby. At this point, she counted the bites on her and exclaimed that there are 9 bites in total.

Suddenly, the combination hit me and I put all the numbers together. 6519.

Sceptical at first, in the end, I still bought the number for Wed 4 D. Well, you guess it. It came out as a consolation prize. :) hahahaha......... amazing and totally weird!!!! ahhahaa...

A small win for our lucky story........

No comments: