Sunday, November 1, 2009

CURSE THE damn Uncle who stole a parking lot from a pregnant lady!

Today (1st of Nov 09), Me and the Mrs were on our way to a Karoake session at Teo Heng in Katong Shoppping center.

As it was a Sunday, we thought we should save some parking $$ to go into the baby fund. We reached Ean Kiam Place at around 140 pm. As the karoake was at 2 pm, I was sure we can find a parking lot by then.

sadly, luck was not with us... a full 8 mins or so passed before i spied a car coming out from my rear view mirror. As we happily back towards it, this blue MPV-like car came from behind. (Really shitty. I shd have noted down his car number). As he was in a more strategic position, he slotted in his piece of shit into the lot after it was emptied.

I got down and reasoned with him, telling him that we have waited a long time for this lot. He answered, " call police, then." What the shit!!! After that, I told him my pregnant wife in my car and he is fighting with a pregnant woman for the parking! you know what he said, " he say Lan Qiao" which to the unknown means DICK! in hokkien...

Great! Start all the expletives. I gave him my well kept vocal of hokkien verse also. Trust him to fight with a pregnant lady for a lot that we should have!! he has no respect for his mother, his wife (if any) and his daughters (if any!!!) To HELL with you!!! you will get your just deserve!!!

To the Old piece of shit with the blue car that stole my parking lot on 1st Nov 2009, 150 pm at Ean Kiam Place in Katong, i sincerely hope you get your just deserves. Nobody bullies my wife and get away with it.

Thank god, i drove straight to katong shopping parking after that and we got into our karaoke in time... or else, that old piece of shit could have spoiled more than a parking lot space......

No comments: