Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Buy Buy Buy......

Yesterday was a very busy day for me and my wife, Catherine...

We met our contractor to discuss about the renovation to our house. The bathroom, the toilet, the walls, the kitchen, the cabinets.... etc etc.....

Anyway, we met around 6 plus at IMM and talked and shopped till about 10 plus... NO dinner break.... that was horrible,,....

For the house, I am quite worried about my kitchen door... Somehow it does not seem to be able to fit anywhere because of the very smart structure of the existing kitchen cabinet...( thanks previous owner...) The rest of the things are all coming along so its quite good in a way... I have no idea there were so many colours and finishes to choose.... quite a big headache... but its fun in a way... :)

By 8 pm, we were rushing about the shops as they all close around 9 plus... With my one good leg and Cat running a high fever, its not actually very condusive to select our purchases.... somehow, someway, we manage to get everyday we wanted to do before they all close.. hahaha.. we even managed to stop the light shop owner from closing just..... JUst before he pulled his shop's shades down..

Total purchases: 2 toilet bowls, lots of toilet accessories like the towel bars, soap dish, my DAMN cool rain Shower, taps, hangers and also the Lights........ All in all, unloaded about 1k from my pocket... :( things are getting expensive by the day man....

Well, another day is gone in November... time really flies....

No comments: