Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Photos - Bowling







hahahha........ I found a photo of my bowling exploits....



think it was about 2 months ago.. There was a competition in my company... I was attracted to the "free games" for competitive bowling... hence, for the sake of those, I joined in the fun!!...






Anyway, inspite of my rustiness, I started with a bang.. 2 strikes for the first 2 frames.... gunning for my third and more... sadly, the 9 pin refused to drop and I lost the 'turkey'... well, as the games went on, my team was in the running for 1st position and I was shouldering the responsibilities for the strikes!!!.... hahaha.... was on a good run.. averaging scores of around 248 for the first 2 games....... However, when i reached the third game, a lack of concentraction plus an obvious lack of finish brought my average down....






Luckily, we eventually finished third and still got a spoilt of the pool... Yeah....!!! and the best part: there was a small price reward for the position... haha.. compensation for my petrol from the East to the West......






All in all, it was great fun and totally enjoyable......






Cheers,



Rick

No comments: