Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Old news, new dimension...


My friend email me this old photo of Diaby accidentally whacking Terry in the face/head.... What a sight!!!....
It was a terrible accident and believe me, Diaby was very shaken too by his horrible kick as much as Terry was shocked by the impact. All in all, it was an unfortunate accident...
I was thinking and this might be very controversial but what the heck! What if one day, John Terry decided to leave Chelsea? Will he leave London or England? If he stayed in London, will he join us?
Believe me when I said i have no love at all for Chelski, but you must admire the blue's captain. He reminds me of old Adams. Brave and Courageous at the back and contributing his fair share of goals for the team....
Yo, Wenger boss, Found anyone in this mould?? We desperately need some leadership and courage on the pitch at the moment... I have faith and so have the rest of the Gunners!! Just dont keep us waiting too long...

No comments: