Thursday, March 6, 2008

Enjoying my one week in Singapore.....

I have been back in sunny Singapore since 1st march. Well, not so sunny the past few days because of the rain.... but at least not dry and cold and killing my skin.

Arsenal had a turbulent week too. Drawing with Villa but finally realising their potential in Milan by beating the reigning champs in the away tie of the Champion league. A healthy 2-0 victory that sent all gunner fans into fits of happiness all around the world.... A really welcome relief after the horrible results in the past 2 weeks...

I guess I have tasted all my favourite food in this week like chicken rice, bak ku teh, curry chicken, barbecue sting ray and sotong and a little bit of ba cho mee and bi dan zhou... hahaha..
that goes the diet out of the window....

My old buddy, Mr Alvin Low Mun Seng is getting married this Sunday. I will be able to help him 'fetch' the bride.. but unfortunately, will miss his wedding dinner on Monday because of this stupid flying around again.... What sort of buddy miss his good buddy's wedding? Maybe not a buddy.............God knows how much sacrifice I have made for this job... is it worth it? I dont think so at the moment... well....

Well, a few more happy days... and then off i fly again on Sunday night... back to cold and colder germany....


p.s: fishing this saturday.. hopefully, i will catch some real deals....
p.s.s: Dinner still not confirmed for Friday. Is it so difficult to get busy Singaporeans together? hahaa...

No comments: