Saturday, March 15, 2008

A week in Germany

Another week of my life spent in Germany.... away from my friends and family.. and no recognition but just condemnation.... i guess its almost at the end of the road...
Endure loh. what to do.

In army, we will say, "Luh loh, bo pian....."
is life really so meaningless at times?
Is it ok to watch unsrupulous things happening around but just keep mum about it? I know my Dad would never approve of that.. but.... well..... the ever vocal me has gotten into much trouble before for opening my mouth.. lets see how it develops before the sense of justice force me to speak again...

hahahaa...

Well, at least the weather is much better now. EXCEPT for mornings and evenings, the sunny afternoon in the sub 10+ deg celsius weather is quite an enjoyable feeling..

7 more days to HOME SWEET HOME.


p.s : Why do I have to fly on Good Friday and waste more company resources is a mystery to me.

No comments: