Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day.... New Life......

Last Friday (23 May 08), it was my last day in my previous company (DXXXCIL)

2 years passed by in a flash. I have learned much and also done much for the company. However, it was time to leave......

best thing that i have gotten from these years are the friends i made. To my closest team, Bayu, Shelly, Robert and Jasline, THank You Very much for all the help you given me..... We must keep in touch and meet up often

To my German friends, it was very nice to know you and hope to see you guys and Gals soon...

To all my bosses and friends, thanks for everything....

I was also very touched by the gift of a Samsonite Backback and Wii Game from my colleagues. 'sob' sob/.......

Next Monday (2nd June), i will be going to my new job. Pray hard everything goes well!
:)

No comments: