Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday 33rd

I celebrated my 33rd birthday yesterday on the 14th of Jan 2009.

I have to thank my wife for arranging a wonderful dinner at the cosy island of Sentosa, on the romantic beach of Rasa Sentosa's Barnacles. The Seafood platter was a huge delight. Thank you, my dear.....

Also have to thank my family for arranging a surprise birthday party over the past Sunday. Thank you, my dear family members... makes me feel so fortunate.... :)

Thank my friends, Daniel, Ann and Baoling for braving a big Jap Buffet with me on Saturday. The Cheese cake is great!

Tons of well wishes over Facebook, sms-es and emails..... Thank you, people...

Lastly, have to thank my two sweet colleagues for surprising me with a tiramisu bday 'cake' yesterday. Really a pleasant surprise. THANK you....


Lucky me... 2 cakes and a tiramisu.... Lots of Love from my wife, family, friends and colleagues...
What more can i ask for? maybe a big Ang Bao for the coming year!! ahhahahaa.....

No comments: