Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birth of a Gunner!



Hi everyone,




Its been a crazy 5 days with the birth of my a new Gunner. My son, Ray Chong was born on the 16th of Dec 2009. Weighing in at 3.19kg and length of 53 cm, he has the assets of a striker like his daddy. hahahaa... i dream too much....but hopefully he will be a star striker one day.




The past 5 days has been crazy and yet, strangely rewarding in many ways. We met many kind individuals along the way who help us cope with the arrival of baby Ray. I really have to thank the many kind nurses at KKH who helped us with the many questions we have. Also, have to thank my brothers and sisters who calmed my nerves while I was waiting for the emergency Ceasarian after the natural way failed to materialised for my wife.




Staying the private room at KKH was wonderful.. I just wondering how much is the bomb at the end of 3 weeks which they will drop to my mailbox..




Bringing Ray home is only the beginning of our journey, but I am sure we will walk strongly together on this road and I hope to bring him proudly along the way.




Go young Gunner!!!

No comments: