Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weird behaviour by MRT passenger

i was travelling on the other MRT on the other day. It was a busy evening and the seats are all taken. A pregnant lady stood beside me and I signalled with my eyes to this fit and healthy guy who was occupying the reserved seat. Well, guess what? He ignored me and went back to his Sudoku.

As i was about to open my mouth and ask the man to get up, the lady sitting beside him asked the preggy lady if she like to have a seat. Well guess what? The pregnant lady just nodded her head. No words of thanks or even a smile or something. She even went back to her handphone and ignored the kind soul who gave up her seat.

All these happened within a few seconds. I was like dont know what to say or do... So is the pregnant lady worth the effort? I only felt sorry for the kind soul who gave up her seat. The guy is shitty and the pregnant lady is too presumptious..

sigh... life sucks in a unglamorous environment...

No comments: