Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Past week..

The past week flew by in a flash.... I was single, i was getting married, I was giving my speech on my wedding dinner, I was Pissed Drunk.... I was in a dazed ( hangover)... and I was cleaning up my new house, moving and shifting stuff, getting back to work ( STUPID SAP PROJECT), getting new stuff for my new house and then preparing to get a honeymoon in JAPAN!!!.... etc etc.....

so very very busy........

In between, we beat Manure 2-1....won a few important matches and held the lousy spurs 2-2 with 3 goals from the Beast!.... Go ! Arsenal!!!......

and this weekend, i am getting ready for my wedding again in Kuantan as the Mrs is a Malaysian..... so.... i guess, there goes my January 2007....

great start to the year!! quite eventful ...
:)

No comments: