Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lost title....

Yo brothers and sisters...

Have been gone for weeks man... was damn busy the week before last and then last week was in Japan for my honeymoon for a week... will write abt the happy trip later if i have time.. :0
Now still very stone as I reached last night at 130 am... after packing etc etc... slept at 3 am and then woke up at 6 plus for work.. hahaha... never thought I am still awake at this time....

Well, bad news while I am away.. we lost 1-0 in the Champions League against PSV and then we lost 2-1 to Chelski after going one goal up in the league cup final... sigh..... Poor kids.. they tried their best but they just dont have the luck...

And I think Toure did well for the whole game except the sending off... well, he is still considered young... I hope the young guns learn from this experience and go on a magnificent run to build a challenge for the title...

Go Gunners!!...

No comments: