Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A New Start

this is the second week into my new job. Whirlwind first week but well, I can safely say i feel much happier....

I have a desk, a laptop, cupboards with drawers, a paltry, NO mickey mouse, civilisation area and welfare. Three Cheers for all these....

However, as I am no longer a newbird in this rat race world, I also feel the negative sides like Red tape, inflexibility, Expensive lunches, ERP rates, lost in a million of employees, anti-efficient tactics......

Putting on a weighing scale, i feel much happier as I am near my family and able to breathe Singapore air. You may think that is crazy but when you are stuck in some cold country for months, away from any warmth, you will know Singapore air is quite heart warming at times... at least you know downstairs/down the road of your HDB, Condo or Terrace or whatever, you can get a cup of Teh or Kopi for a sensible price.

Welcome back, home.....

No comments: