Saturday, July 12, 2008

life sucks... make sure you dont suck with it....

"life sucks... make sure you dont suck with it...." That is my quote for this coming week...

things are piling up but all are waiting to be explode... nothing much can be done on my part as some Ass&^*% did not update me with what he is supposed to do.. or supposed to FINISH before leaving.... I often wonder how these ppl can go home and face their kids with a clear conscience... well, some ppl just lack integrity...

Good news is I am going to take my examination next month end.. Its going to be damn tough on me to start studying again.. after so many years.. I think its 7 years since the old machine starting running for examination. Can i still do it? You BET ON IT! the old guy is gunning after the top spot in class! hahahaa....

21 days to the olympics and 35 days to the Arsenal's new title run!
life sucks, but it sure ignores you if you suck too bad...

Go GUnners!

No comments: