Saturday, August 30, 2008

My SAP exam... and I .......?

Yesterday was my SAP MM examination. I have spent 3 months studying for this on top of my 2 years practical work in SAP.

It was very very stressful and difficult for me. Partly because I have never hit the books for like 7 years! hahahaa.... it feels great to be a student again.hahaha.. to re-experience the reading and panicking for exam..... The difference is this time there was no teacher nor fellow students to exchange notes......

Well, after the panic and stress, yesterday morning i took off to the examination place. When i open the exam paper online, i tell you i was like am i sitting in the right paper!?!!?! hahhaa... That's right, the questions asked are like so different to what i study. I went crazy man.. i was like SHIT! am i going to waste all the money, effort and sacrifices and do this again?

Bit the bullet and went about doing my best..... Thinking and answering..... answering and changing.....changing and challenging myself.... for 2 hours 45 mins, i was in a state of staggering between believing and despair...

What the time came, I hesitated to press the button to tabulate the result. Well, when it has to come, has to come............ I pressed...... and WALA!!!!....

I PASSED!!! YAHOOO>>>>>>>>...... I PASSED>.....

I am a qualified SAP MM Consultant now. hahaa... One of the happiest things in the past few months!!! hahhaa. As martin says, I can go out and CON some money while (IN)SULTing some intelligence of some horrible ppl... hahaha...

I must thank the MRs for her dedicated care in the pass few months. Also, must thank Avinash for his advices and teaching and also Sameer for encouraging to undertake this challenging expereince.

Well Done, Rick!
:)

No comments: