Sunday, May 24, 2009

Attitude Problem of some hawker!

Just came back from my fav blk 85 market (bedok North) ..... the experience is horrible this time.

I just tabao from this duo stall that sell fried kway tway, fried carrot cake, fried oyster, omelette and stuff.. you get what i mean. its the one with 01-4? and 01-5? as they own 2 stalls.

I starting eating at their stall when it was just one stall. Supported them for many many many years and also introduced my friends to buy the fried stuff there..... After today, NO MORE.

I order a pack of $2 fried carrot cake to bring home. They immediately collect the money from me. After waiting for a good 7 mins or so and seeing some of the aunties who order later than me getting their order. I ask the lady where is my order, she dont even look at me and just mumbled something very faintly like 'ordered liao'. i.e the order has been to her chef.

After a few more mins, i asked her again where is my order. She say coming coming with a VERY VERY irritated look.

after another few mins, i gave up. I said i want my money back and I dont want the food. Guess what is her reply? "Cooking liao". well, all this is ok... then this irritating B*tC& said, "$2 thing say so many times. $2 only. why like so angry."

WELL, EXCUSE ME!!! my $2 supported your stall for years! my $2 or $5 or $10 has contributed to the success and growth of your business. It sure feels sickening to pay money and be insulted. Money really can get into the heads of idiots..

U know what? I am going to let all my friends and relatives to know that our $2 is not good enough for your stall.

so whoever is reading this, DONT order from the two joining stall (behind the famous bak cho mee row, beside the wet market and has a Toilet sign in front of their stall. #01-4? and #01/5?) that sells fried oyster, fried carrot cake etcc..... your $2 is not good enough for them!!!.... Please spread this along if you can.

No comments: